The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
By Matt Friend With great pomp and circumstance that little bundle of joy (and tax deduction!) is born into your world. Whether you brought your baby home from the hospital or adopted him or her sometime later, the question niggles at your mind and won’t go away... How can I raise my child well?...
By Matt Friend Why cancer? Why tsunamis? Why mass shootings? Why do bad things happen in the world? The answers are as multifaceted as the questions...#1 – God is Sovereign God’s sovereignty is one of the most comforting truths taught in the Bible. God has a plan for all things because He planned...
By Matt Friend If you could trade places with someone famous, who would you pick? Maybe you’d love to be known as the world’s greatest basketball player or business mogul. Perhaps you’d trade places with Joanna Gaines and paint your picture around the Silos. It’s possible that you’d choose to be a...
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Ministries of Mercy: The Call of the Jericho Road
- Bulletin (January 26, 2020)
- Men’s Breakfast
- New innovation center offers lessons in technology for Mary C. Snow students
- Beach Camp (6th-12th)
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.