The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
By Matt Friend “Are they really at the beach together again?” “Why do they never tag me in their Snapchat pics?” “How does he get to spend his Saturdays skiing while I’m stuck doing odd jobs home?” “Why wasn’t I invited to the concert when it looks like everyone else in the world was there?”...
By Matt Friend There will never be a lack of holidays to celebrate. Hallmark will make sure of it. Currently, the most popular holidays to commemorate in the U.S. are Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Father’s Day, and Halloween. Trailing close behind are Valentine’s...
By Matt Friend “Why????” You shout that one-word question into the cold night sky. You mutter it under your breath. You ask it in your prayers and with any friends or family you might be lucky enough to see during this time of quarantine and global pandemic. Why am I: losing my job, receiving a...
100 Bible Center Drive
Charleston, WV 25309
- Book | Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works
- How Do You Feel About Your Greatest Mistakes?
- Bulletin (May 24, 2020)
- 9:Online | Significance of Plague #1 (Water Turns to Blood)
- 9:Online | The Value of Teamwork
- 9:Online | Reasons We Serve the Lord
- High School Summer Camp
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.