The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
By Matt Friend Do you know two Christians who always seem to get along? I’ve met plenty who couldn’t, and you probably have as well. (Depending on the day, I sometimes don’t get along with myself.) However, during my journey on this third rock from the sun, I’ve been privileged to meet many...
By Matt Friend He disrespected your favorite politician! She mocked your taste in music! His comments about your beliefs were less than kind. She’s built an entire case against the way you’ve chosen to raise your children. All of this from an undisclosed location with a few keystrokes and a...
By Matt Friend with Michelle ThompsonYou love your city, your town, your community. It’s not perfect, but no city is. You have your favorite grocery store, pet store, gas station, radio station, coffee shop, and barber shop. But the questions niggle at your mind and won’t go away: How can I make...
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Ministries of Mercy: The Call of the Jericho Road
- Bulletin (January 26, 2020)
- Men’s Breakfast
- New innovation center offers lessons in technology for Mary C. Snow students
- Beach Camp (6th-12th)
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.