The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
A Blast from the Past | It’s a windy, brisk morning atop Mount Carmel. The green valley below slowly peeks through the dense fog, barely visible from the mountain above. This mountain top may…
You and I have something in common: we desire to love and be loved. This is what drives us to make the Netflix and Hallmark Channel choices we make. It’s what funds the online dating industry and fuels…
Are you a Christmas light connoisseur? Do you trim your house with colorful bulbs or twinkling icicles each year? Does your holiday agenda include sightseeing local luminosities? Though my family and I haven’t yet…
- 6 Mediations to Fight Pornography (Part 1 of 3)
- Weekend Bulletin (April 8-11, 2021)
- Resource | Going Deeper: A Study in the Book of 1 John
- Child Dedication Service
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
- Sermon Series | Are You Certain?
- Does God Understand My Suffering?
- Weekend Bulletin (April 4, 2021)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.