Fund the Ministry. Expand the Ministry.
A message from Executive Pastor John King
Would you pray about what God would have you to give to the Christmas offering this year?
Each year, 24% of our budgeted giving comes in the month of December. Even if we tried to budget otherwise, that has historically been our reality due to the benefits of year-end giving and the inspiration that each Christmas season brings. It’s a hallmark of West Virginia culture.
2022 contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31. If you have questions about other tax-free giving opportunities, contact John King (304-346-0431).
- Broadcasting our services online and on TV, reaching thousands of devices weekly.
- Baptizing and discipling men, women, and children
- Serving families affected by special needs.
- Partnering with local organizations like Union Mission and Mountain Mission, as well as global missionaries.
- Teaching the Bible to hundreds of children and students weekly.
- Caring for our staff, their spouses, and their children who have tirelessly served us throughout the year.
- Covering all our operational expenses, including our mortgage.
- Inviting thousands to our campus for special events
- Serving our widows and others in need
- Equipping our neighbors (through The Maker’s Center) with programs for employment
Family Ministry Initiatives
Once the “Fund the Ministry” goal is met, additional funds will go toward these projects to help us go above and beyond ministries that are already budgeted.
- Create space for High School ministry at the Church campus, particularly on Sunday morning
- Provide “the Essential 10” (basic needs-shoes, clothes, etc.) to 38 orphans thru Give New Life (our global partner in Mexico).
- Fund Camp Scholarships
- Establish Club 45 (ministry specifically for 4th-5th graders)
- Resource a Family Ministry intern for 1 year
- Repair the bus for global partner, Beautiful Feet Ministry in Nicaragua (one student who went on the recent survey trip has already raised 1/2 of what it would take to repair the bus they use to take kids to school. We’d like to finish that off!)
Create a permanent meeting space for High School Ministry
Provide “Essential 10” to 38 orphans in Mexico
Fund Camp Scholarships
Establish Club 45 for 4th-5th graders
Resource a Family Ministry intern for 1 year
Repair the bus for Beautiful Feet Ministries in Nicaragua
What will the Lord have you give in the Christmas Offering?
How Can I Give?
Giving online. Sign in or create a profile to choose a one-time gift, schedule a recurring gift, view your giving history, and more.
An opportunity to respond through giving is available each Sunday. Additionally, you may place your gift in a secure “Response Box” placed in the back of the Auditorium or in the lobby.