What is The Foster Closet?
The Foster Closet exists to support the foster care community by supplying some of the basic and initial needs of children upon their move to a new home by:
- supplying a first night “welcome bag” to each child
- encouraging foster parents by helping them acquire needed items, including car seats, clothing, and toys.
Foster Parents & Donors
The Foster Closet is a volunteer-run ministry of Bible Center Church. Hours of availability vary, and foster parents and donors should contact Director Donna Lucas directly. She is happy to answer any questions and help in any way.
(304) 369-3816 or (304) 553-1026
Most Needed Items
Thank you for helping us to facilitate needs and encourage foster parents!
We are asked regularly about what we need:
- Beds: cribs; toddler, twin, and bunk beds
- car seats
- baby bottles
- suave baby shampoo
- preemie diapers
- newborn diapers
502 Old Goff Mountain Rd
Cross Lanes, WV 25313
Open by Appointment Only
Call Donna: (304) 369-3816
- Book | Before You Vote: Seven Questions Every Christian Should Ask
- Weekend Bulletin (October 29-November 1, 2020)
- Weekend Bulletin (October 22-25, 2020)
- Communion Next Week
- Union Mission Food Collection
- Honest Marriage Conversations: The Struggle is Real
- Jesus Gets You. He Understands.
- Weekend Bulletin (October 15-18, 2020)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.