Bible Center Staff • Submit Content for Publication
Announcements | Registration & Payments
Graphics & Printed Materials
Clothing & Promotional Items
Are you holding an event that requires facilities, AVL, or communications?
Complete this form to let us know what is required for your event.
Keep in Mind
- Bulletin Announcement Submissions
– due Tuesdays by 5 PM
- Bulletin Proofs
– generally to you Wed. by 11 AM
– corrections to Comms by 5 PM
- Volunteers & lay leaders need to speak to their department head before submitting a project
2 Ways to Get the Best Results Possible
Due Dates and Time Frames
Our desire to serve each ministry as thoroughly, accurately, and as beautifully as possible.
You can help by:
1) Planning ahead and knowing what you need for upcoming events.
2) Providing complete and timely information.
These forms are for all creative and communication requests. We will connect with you to confirm any details, content, due dates, and proofs.
3) Allowing adequate time for your project to be completed.
We desire to assist you and your ministry in the best way possible. For the best results, please submit:
- Announcement Graphics – 2-3 weeks before promo begins
- Announcements – 3-5 weeks before your event or registration deadline, for best strategy and exposure.
- New design for inserts, flyers and posters – 3-4 weeks before your promo date.
- New design for brochures, booklets and postcards – 6 weeks before you need it, depending on size (this allows for design, production, and delivery).
- Books – 3 months… Come see us.
- Basic/small edits to existing materials – 1 week before needed.
Please submit as early as possible to allow time for obtaining, designing and producing graphic content. A new project could likely require several weeks, especially if it must be printed by or ordered from a third party. Thanks for your understanding!