A Message from Pastor Matt
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Each year, 16% of our budgeted giving comes in the months of May and June. Even if we tried to budget otherwise, that has historically been our reality since our fiscal year ends June 30. Including our budgeted amounts for May and June, plus the small YTD shortfall, we’ll need $626,000 by June 30 to achieve the budgeted amount for the 2020-21 fiscal year.
Fund the Ministry
- Hosting four weekend services (on campus, online, and on TV) that reach nearly 7,500 people
- Baptizing and discipling men, woman, and children
- Serving families affected by special needs
- Partnering with local organizations like Union Mission and global missionaries
- Teaching the Bible to hundreds of children and students weekly
- Caring for our staff and their families
- Covering all our operational expenses, including our mortgage
- Inviting thousands to our campus for special events
- Serving our widows and others in need
- Equipping our neighbors (through The Maker’s Center) with programs for employment
Expand the Ministry
- Remain on TV another year
- Open the baseball fields (just beyond our parking lot)
- Finish the bike park (at the far-right end of our parking lot)
- Finalize the playground area (complete with benches and umbrellas)
- Launch a day care for infants and toddlers
- Build a picnic pavilion at the ballfields (with bathrooms, concessions, and kitchen)
- Investigate expanding Bible Center School to include a high school
- Begin planning for a Student Center, giving our students a place of their own
What will the Lord have you give this fiscal year?
How Can I Give?
Our app. The Bible Center App is the easiest and best place to give.
Giving online. Sign in or create a profile to choose a one-time gift, schedule a recurring gift, view your giving history, and more.
An opportunity to respond through giving is available each Sunday. Additionally, you may place your gift in a secure “Response Box” placed in the back of the Auditorium or at either side of the fireplace in the lobby.
Make checks payable to Bible Center Church and mail to: 100 Bible Center Drive Charleston, WV 25309
If you have more questions, please call or email Lee Walker at (304) 346-0431. He’ll be glad to help!