Birth to Preschool
(Doors open 15 minutes before each service)
6:15-7:30 PM – during the school year
(Awana, 2yrs and up)
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. -Psalm 78:4
Early Childhood Director
- To assist parents as they teach their young children of God and his love.
- To provide a clean, safe, secure environment for children so their parents are able to worship distraction free.
Planning to Visit?
Families are welcome to call and schedule to tour the space during the week. (304) 346-0431
Parents check their children in at our kiosks and are given a security tag assuring that they are the only individuals who may pick-up their child.
Related puzzles and coloring pages help to enhance the lessons that are taught each week.
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Men’s Breakfast
- New innovation center offers lessons in technology for Mary C. Snow students
- Beach Camp (6th-12th)
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.