Birth to Preschool
(Doors open 15 minutes before each service)
6:00-7:30 PM – during the school year
(Awana, 2yrs and up)
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. -Psalm 78:4
Early Childhood DirectorJess loves helping children discover the wonder of a mighty God who made them, loves them and wants to have a relationship with them. She counts it a privilege to be part of laying the foundation as kids learn who they are in Christ.
- To assist parents as they teach their young children of God and his love.
- To provide a clean, safe, secure environment for children so their parents are able to worship distraction free.
Planning to Visit?
Families are welcome to call and schedule to tour the space during the week. (304) 346-0431
Parents check their children in at our kiosks and are given a security tag assuring that they are the only individuals who may pick-up their child.
Related puzzles and coloring pages help to enhance the lessons that are taught each week.
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Befriend: Create Belonging in an Age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear
- Bulletin (September 22, 2019)
- Fall Crafternoon (Girlfriends Get 2gether)
- Why Memberships Matter
- 5 Facts About Your Hometown
- Lunch on the Lawn
- Bulletin (September 15, 2019)
- Health Right Medical Clinic Helpers
- Maker’s Center Work Day & Amazon Wish List
- 5 Ways to Be a Better Friend
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.