What’s “under the hood” matters most to a car enthusiast. The engine drives everything else. The same is true for the Gospel. A Gospel-driven church is motivated by Jesus’ Good News more than preferences or personalities. If you “pop the hood” of Bible Center, you will find that the Gospel drives everything.
What is the Gospel? It simply translates as “Good News.” It’s an announcement of all God has done and will do in Jesus. May the following resources strengthen your faith and understanding of this ancient, but relevant, Good News!
*Don’t have a Right Now Media account yet?
Sign up for your free Bible Center account here.
Books for Adults
- The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
- Gospel: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary by J.D. Greear
- The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler
- What Is The Gospel by Greg Gilbert
- God is the Gospel by John Piper
- Living the Cross Centered Life: Keeping the Gospel the Main Thing by C.J. Mahaney
- Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life by Jeff Vanderstelt
Books for Kids
- The Gospel Story Bible: Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments by Marty Machowski
- The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross by Carl Laferton
- The Biggest Story: How the Snake Crusher Brings Us Back to the Garden by Kevin DeYoung
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name by Sally Lloyd-Jones
How the Gospel Shapes All of Life
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City by Tim Keller
- Total Church: A Radical Reshaping around Gospel and Community by Tim Chester & Steve Timmis
- Nine Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever
- The Gospel: How the Church Portrays the Beauty of Christ by Raymond C. Ortlund Jr.