Campus Re-Opening Plan
Phases of Re-Opening Amidst COVID-19
When will we re-open the church campus for in-person gatherings?
We trust you’ll find the following information to be both caring and strategic as our Pastors, Staff, and Elders have worked hard and prayed much to lead us to this next step, continuing to follow local and CDC guidelines.
The Bottom Line: We’ll likely begin hosting in-person worship services in early-to-mid June. Until then, we’ll continue focusing on our online/TV worship services, assisting our smaller groups to begin meeting in person again (outdoors or offsite only), and serving our community with the love of Jesus.
Pastors John and Matt explain the details in the video, or scroll through the images below to review the phases of re-opening.
- We will wisely and methodically act, not react.
- Due to the scope of our ministry, we were one of the first churches to close our in-person gatherings, and it’s likely that we will be one of the last to reopen them.
- We will hold our plans with open hands.
- We will shift from being an analog organization (who happens to have a digital presence) to being a digital organization (who also has an analog presence).
- We will continue to equip and multiply our people to be the church 168 hours per week, not to simply do church 1 hour per week.
- Reopening is a complex, polarizing issue… especially in the midst of a pandemic. We will show grace to those who disagree with us.
- We will focus more on serving others than being served ourselves.
- We will seek to love our staff well through and after this crisis.
- We will continue listening to the most reliable experts as we reopen our campus.
100 Bible Center Drive
Charleston, WV 25309
- 9:Online | Significance of Plague #2 (Frogs)
- Book | Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works
- How Do You Feel About Your Greatest Mistakes?
- Bulletin (May 24, 2020)
- 9:Online | Significance of Plague #1 (Water Turns to Blood)
- 9:Online | The Value of Teamwork
- 9:Online | Reasons We Serve the Lord
- High School Summer Camp
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.