About the Class
Not sure where to start with Bible study? Want to get more out of your current study or devotions? You’re invited to a one-night workshop where we’ll discuss questions like:
- Can I apply Old Testament promises to myself?
- Does Jesus really want me to “pluck out my eye”?
- If “I can do all things through Christ,” why is life still so hard?
- Why would Pastor Mike name his hamster Hermeneutics?
- Weekend Bulletin (May 13-16, 2021)
- Resource | The Assurance of Salvation: Biblical Hope for Our Struggles
- Weekend Bulletin (May 6-9, 2021)
- Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace
- 6 Meditations to Fight Pornography (Part 3 of 3)
- Get Ready for VBS!
- New Weekend Schedule Begins May 9
- Weekend Bulletin (April 29-May 2, 2021)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.