Request Facility Use
We love our community and local businesses. We hope that each group we host feels welcome and at home when they’re here. For questions about facility use, please contact Hospitality Director Paula Toney.
Reservations Amidst COVID-19
We are so grateful that the curve in our area seems to be flattening. As things begin to slowly open back up, it is our desire to follow the guidelines of the CDC and keep our church family and staff as safe as possible.
Guidelines & Reservation Requests
Please note that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee your reservation. A staff member will contact you regarding availability, further details, and confirmation.
- Restrooms will be accessible through the North side entrance only. The remainder of the facility will continue to be closed until further notice.
- You may reserve the space for up to 4 hours.
- In case of inclement weather, the event must be canceled. There is no “back-up” space, as our facility is currently closed to the public.
- You are responsible to dispose of your own trash.
- Be aware that others from the community or church family could show up to walk their dogs or let their kids ride bikes; also another group could be meeting in another one of the 5 areas.
We, like you, are eager to gather with friends again, and can’t wait until there are no restrictions on doing so!
Until then, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we do the best we can to keep our community safe.
If you have any questions, please contact Paula Toney (304) 346-0431.
- Book | 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith
- 8 Reasons to Believe the Bible
- Weekend Bulletin (September 24-27, 2020)
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Maker’s Center strengthens personal relationships
- Faith-based innovation center provides training, encouragement for the future
- Weekend Bulletin (September 17-20, 2020)
- Book | Historical Theology
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.