LISTEN OR WATCH
“How did I get here?” These are the words of many Christians on the brink of burnout or in the midst of breakdown. They are exhausted, depressed, anxious, stressed, and joyless. Their time is spent doing many good things, but their pace is unsustainable― lacking the regular rest, readjustment, and recalibration they need.
But there is good news: God has graciously provided a way for us to reset our lives to a more sustainable pace. This series offers us hope for the future, helping us identify the warning signs of burnout and offering practical strategies for developing patterns necessary for living a grace-paced life.
May God help us all reach the finish line with our strength and joy intact!
- Weekend Bulletin (June 24-27, 2021)
- Weekend Bulletin (June 17-20, 2021)
- How to Proclaim the Good News in the Fastest-Shrinking and Fastest-Growing Cities in America
- Summer Member Meeting
- Campfire Summer Sing
- Resource | Reset: Living a Grace-Paced Life in a Burnout Culture
- Weekend Bulletin (June 10-13, 2021)
- Weekend Bulletin (June 3-6, 2021)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.