Series Starts September 22
There’s good news… We were made for more! The book of Ephesians teaches that we’ve been adopted into a new, spiritual family. But Making spiritual friends is much more than finding a group of people who look like you, dress like you, vote like you, or spend their time like you. Spiritual friendship begins with a deeper foundation, commonalities rooted far beneath the surface.
View the Archives
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Befriend: Create Belonging in an Age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear
- Bulletin (September 22, 2019)
- Fall Crafternoon (Girlfriends Get 2gether)
- Why Memberships Matter
- 5 Facts About Your Hometown
- Lunch on the Lawn
- Bulletin (September 15, 2019)
- Health Right Medical Clinic Helpers
- Maker’s Center Work Day & Amazon Wish List
- 5 Ways to Be a Better Friend
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.