ServeJoin the mission of glorifying God by producing more maturing followers of Jesus by loving our neighbors.
Make an impact! Serving the Lord is not only important, but it’s also a fun and easy way to get plugged in and connected to others. With opportunities in the church and in the city, there’s something for people of all ages, including children and teens.
Volunteer leaders are vital in reaching people for Christ, impacting our city, and growing as believers. We’d love to have you join one of our teams!
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
Show God’s love by the acts of your hands.
Impact people for decades to come by investing in the lives of children and teens.
Put out the welcome mat for all who come.
Share life with those facing ups or downs.
Communicate the gospel in our building, online and around the globe.
Audio / Visual / Lights
- Message & lyric slides | Steven VanHorn
- Camera operators | Steven VanHorn
- Various production opportunities | Steven VanHorn
No experience required! We’ll train you and partner with you.
Show others what being part of God’s family looks like.
Provide an environment that is welcoming, safe, secure, and clean.
Be a part of training students to be ready for high school, college, and life.
Bible Center School
BCS has many opportunities for service, some of which do not involve students and are outside of school hours. For more information, call the school office at 304.941.1704.
- Read to kids
- Book Fair
- Lunchroom help
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Men’s Breakfast
- New innovation center offers lessons in technology for Mary C. Snow students
- Beach Camp (6th-12th)
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.