9:30 AM | Base Camp (K-5th)
11:00 AM | Base Camp (K-3rd); Club 4/5
A group for parents of young children is held at 9:30 in Room 3101/02 (third floor).
6:00-7:30 PM – during the school year
(Awana, K-5th Grade)
To develop moms, dads, sons, daughters, and leaders who:
- are present – see who is around you, live in the moment and connect your faith to life.
- create safe environments where we feel free ask questions about life and our relationship with Jesus.
- partner with others to live out our faith every day.
- make our faith personal, living it out everyday in all of our life circles: home work or school.
- move our faith out from where we are into the next phase of life.
Steve’s greatest passion is not only to see girls and boys come to know Jesus Christ but also to be a life coach for moms and dads, assisting them in navigating these different phases of their children’s lives. He strives to encourage parents, to support families through each phase, and to teach children to love others, to love God, and to discover what it means to live a full life in Jesus.
Make it Count
From the time your child is born to the time they turn 18, you have 936 weeks with them. Every week matters.
Base Camp | Sunday AM
What we emphasize:
- Deeper Faith
- Wiser Choices
- Stronger relationships
What we want for kids:
- Love God with all your heart
- Love your neighbor as yourself
In this digital age, children are exposed to more information at a faster rate than ever before. Club 4/5 allows us to specifically minister to children between the ages of 8 and 12, who are caught between childhood and the teenage years.
We meet in a safe and fun environment where they can ask deeper questions, see themselves in the Bible, and receive age-specific teaching that moves them into a deeper understanding of God’s Word and how it influences their walk with God.
Awana: Wednesday Nights
Sparks K – 2nd Grade
Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
T&T – 3-5th Graders
The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God’s Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace.