We can’t do ministry that really matters until we define what really matters. Great accomplishment requires great clarity and motivation. Values drive our culture, mission, and vision. They motive us, on the deepest level, and they’re our filters for decision-making and springboards for action, constantly reminding us what is most important.
Values describe what really matters to us in our particular location, with our particular people, and in our particular time in history. They color all we do.
Jesus calls us to grow. As we follow Him throughout our lifetime, the gospel shapes how we live. It draws us nearer to God as we are changed through His Word and nearer to each other and as we are molded into a community of God’s people. The outcome is that we reflect God’s heart for the world more and more and that we seek to love people the way Jesus does. We want everyone to know Jesus and experience the hope He brings to life!
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
- Bulletin (January 12, 2020)
- Info Meeting for Summer GO Teams
- Sermon Series | Authentic: The Marks of a Disciple
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.