Join us this Summer!
14 | Bike Night | 6-8 PM
18 | Fall Launch
Stay Connected Throughout the Week
9 & 11 AM
Wednesdays (during the school year)
6:00-7:30 PM (Awana, 2yrs and up)
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. -Psalm 78:4
Director of Early Childhood Ministries
After working in the financial planning industry for twenty-eight years, Jane felt the Lord was calling her to a greater purpose. Passionate about serving Him, moving to Bible Center Church was a natural fit. After much prayer, she joined the staff in 2016.
- To assist parents as they teach their young children of God and his love.
- To provide a clean, safe, secure environment for children so their parents are able to worship distraction free.
Planning to Visit?
Families are welcome to call and schedule to tour the space during the week. (304) 346-0431
Parents check their children in at our kiosks and are given a security tag assuring that they are the only individuals who may pick-up their child.
Related puzzles and coloring pages help to enhance the lessons that are taught each week.
- Weekend Bulletin (June 24-27, 2021)
- Weekend Bulletin (June 17-20, 2021)
- How to Proclaim the Good News in the Fastest-Shrinking and Fastest-Growing Cities in America
- Summer Member Meeting
- Campfire Summer Sing
- Resource | Reset: Living a Grace-Paced Life in a Burnout Culture
- Weekend Bulletin (June 10-13, 2021)
- Weekend Bulletin (June 3-6, 2021)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.