Coming Up This Summer!
- 2 | Family Night at the Pool
- 13 | Move-Up Sunday
- 16 | 6:00-7:30 | Awana Family Night
- 23 | Family Ministries Fall Kick-Off (everything resumes!)
9:30 AM | 11:00 AM
A group for parents of young children is held at 9:30 in Room 3101/02 (third floor).
6:00-7:30 PM — during the school year
(Awana, 2yrs and up)
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. -Psalm 78:4
Director of Early Childhood Ministries
- To assist parents as they teach their young children of God and his love.
- To provide a clean, safe, secure environment for children so their parents are able to worship distraction free.
Planning to Visit?
Pre-register your kids to save time checking them in. Our Family Ministry team will be ready to greet you.
Families are welcome to call and schedule to tour the space during the week. (304) 346-0431
Parents check their children in at our kiosks and are given a security tag assuring that they are the only individuals who may pick-up their child.
Related puzzles and coloring pages help to enhance the lessons that are taught each week.