Wednesdays | 6-8 PM
8 | All-Family Bike/Park Night
22 | Family Night at the Park
- 29 | All-Family Scavenger Hunt
6 | Family Night at the Park
20 | Family Night at the Park
3 | Family Night at the Park
- 7 | Move-Up Day
17 | Family Night at the Park
- 20 | All-Church Fishing Frenzy (Wine Cellar Park, Dunbar)
- 31 | Fall Kick-Off | 6 PM
8:45 | 10:00 | 11:15
6:00-7:30 PM — during the school year
(Awana, 2yrs and up)
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. -Psalm 78:4
Director of Early Childhood Ministries
- To assist parents as they teach their young children of God and his love.
- To provide a clean, safe, secure environment for children so their parents are able to worship distraction free.
Planning to Visit?
Families are welcome to call and schedule to tour the space during the week. (304) 346-0431
Parents check their children in at our kiosks and are given a security tag assuring that they are the only individuals who may pick-up their child.
Related puzzles and coloring pages help to enhance the lessons that are taught each week.