We seek to partner with other organizations and ministries who are already meeting individuals’ physical needs and to share the love of Jesus with them. When an organization or ministry doesn’t exist for a particular need, we aim to pioneer and create avenues to meet those needs by networking with other ministries and organizations who share our desire to help people in a healthy, life-changing way.
Our Top 5 Initiatives
- The Maker’s Center
- Foster/Adoptive Kinship Care
- Union Mission
- Mountain Mission
Director of Outreach Ministries
I love Jesus, a good challenge, and adventure of any kind! It thrills my heart that God is allowing me to use all these parts of my personality to serve Him in Bible Center’s City Ministries. We have a beautiful city full of wonderful people who are hurting or have lost their way. I am passionate about leading the people of Bible Center Church as we reach our city with the hope found in our Savior.
Interested in an opportunity in our city?
- Weekend Bulletin (May 6-9, 2021)
- Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace
- 6 Meditations to Fight Pornography (Part 3 of 3)
- Save the Date | VBS
- New Weekend Schedule Begins May 9
- Weekend Bulletin (April 29-May 2, 2021)
- May We Serve
- Resource | How Can I Be Sure I’m a Christian?: The Satisfying Certainty of Eternal Life
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.