About the Class
No sin is too great and no person is too broken for the saving work of Jesus. How does an act from 2000 years ago change my today? How does saving faith continue to daily transform me?
Download Study Notes
In addition to the class materials provided, this class explores and refers to 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith by Gregg Allison.
Oct 17 – Ch. 25
Redemptive Old Testament Historical Narrative, Prophecy
Oct 24 – Ch. 26, 27
The Work of the Cross
Oct 31 – Chs. 28-31
Applications of the Cross
Nov 7 – Chs. 32-34
Life at the Foot of the Cross
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Save the Date: Guest Speaker Dr. Gregg Allison
- Bulletin (December 8, 2019)
- Charleston Christmas Parade
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th)
- For Men Only: 9 Ways to Be an Unsung Hero
- BCS Christmas Program
- Wednesday Night Time Change
- Adoption: What Joseph of Nazareth Can Teach Us about This Countercultural Choice
- Christmas Eve Services
- Christmas Offering
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.