About the Class
No sin is too great and no person is too broken for the saving work of Jesus. How does an act from 2000 years ago change my today? How does saving faith continue to daily transform me?
Download Study Notes
In addition to the class materials provided, this class explores and refers to 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith by Gregg Allison.
Oct 17 – Ch. 25
Redemptive Old Testament Historical Narrative, Prophecy
Oct 24 – Ch. 26, 27
The Work of the Cross
Oct 31 – Chs. 28-31
Applications of the Cross
Nov 7 – Chs. 32-34
Life at the Foot of the Cross
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
- Bulletin (January 12, 2020)
- Info Meeting for Summer GO Teams
- Sermon Series | Authentic: The Marks of a Disciple
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.