About the Class
The Holy Spirit is real, active, and fully God. What is His role in creation, conviction, Christian growth, and the church?
Finish a Core Class?
Let us know as you work toward your certificate in Discipleship 101 or 201.
A hardcopy of all books in the doctrine series is available by request.
50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith by Gregg Allison
This volume covers foundational doctrines of the nature and works of God, the Bible, God’s created beings, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, salvation, the church, and the end times. And each chapter features clear guidance for how to teach and apply the doctrine today.
Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine by Gregg Allison
Gregg Allison offers students the opportunity to study the historical development of theology according to a topical-chronological arrangement, setting out the history of Christian doctrine one theological element at a time.
- Welcome the Community to the Easter Egg Hunt!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 25-28, 2021)
- Resource | Erasing Hell: What God Said about Eternity and the Things We’ve Made Up
- Bible Center Welcomes Dr. Gregg Allison
- Fireside Chat | Member Statement of Faith
- Weekend Bulletin (February 18-21, 2021)
- 5 Reminders from the Snow
- Resource | When Christ Comes: The Beginning of the Very Best
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.