Wednesdays | 6:30-7:30 PM | Room 3102
February 22-April 19
Want to connect with other parents in the same seasons? Feel lost trying to address some of today’s biggest issues? You are not alone!
Various guest speakers will cover a wide variety of today’s relevant topics. Jump in any time or attend each week!
- How do values and goals shape parenting and the relationship you have with your kids?
- How do we teach our kids to respect others, manage finances, and take care of their bodies through nutrition and exercise?
- How can we teach biblical sexuality and answer those really tough questions?
We’ll help parents create a toolbox of practical applications and a network where they can ask questions, think about complex topics, and become aware so they can be more equipped for biblical parenting.
- February 22 | Biblical Parenting Goals for our Children (Mark and Kim Banyai)
- March 1 | Relationship Building with your Children (Dr. Sandra Strobel)
- March 8 | Raising Respectful Kids (Cindy and Travis Mulanax)
- March 15 | Spring Break – no class
March 22-April 19 | TBA
- A Biblical approach to finances
- Nutrition, exercise, and behavior
- Biblical sexuality
- Good kids, bad pictures (when kids encounter pornography)