Paul Legg, Chairman
Troy first came to Bible Center to help with relief efforts during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He soon found belonging by meeting and connecting with people in small groups and was challenged by the preaching of God’s Word week after week. Troy, his wife, Kelly, and their two sons have called Bible Center their home church ever since.
Troy is excited about how God is using the Bible Center family in the city and wants to see that everyone gets an oppotunity to hear the gospel and see evidence of God’s people loving them.
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Befriend: Create Belonging in an Age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear
- Outdoor Baptism (Sept. 8)
- Bulletin (August 18, 2019)
- Celebrate Recovery In-Depth 12-Step Study
- Core Class: The Holy Spirit & the Church
- 2 Ways You Can Help Get the Maker’s Center Ready for our Community
- OWLS Fall Picnic & Hayride (Adults 55+)
- Introducing The Maker’s Center
- Bulletin (August 11, 2019)
- Group Leadership Summit
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.