Vacation Bible School
July 12-15, 2020 | 6:30-7:45 PM
Age 3-5th Grade
Theme: FOCUS. It can be funny when things get out of focus. It’s also super de duper hard to see where we are going! We feel like the last few months have been a little blurry… How about you? We will bring things back into focus during VBS!
Where: We will start in the auditorium and complete the evening outside with some amazing games (weather permitting).
How: More details will follow on procedures for entering and how we will social distance.
All you need to do is register and share this video with all your friends and neighbors. We look forward to a whole new VBS as we focus on how we hear from God, how we talk with God, and how we can live for God.
What’s VBS All About?
Learn about this year’s theme, what to expect, and more!
- Laughter on the Lawn
- Book | 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith
- 8 Reasons to Believe the Bible
- Weekend Bulletin (September 24-27, 2020)
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Maker’s Center strengthens personal relationships
- Faith-based innovation center provides training, encouragement for the future
- Weekend Bulletin (September 17-20, 2020)
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.