Vacation Bible SchoolJune 13-16, 2021 | 6-8 PM Age 3-5th Grade
Press play & Get in the Mix
We can have confidence in God because He thinks about us, loves us, and sees us. We can have confidence when we understand how God see us. When we have the right perspective, we can wake up, press play, and get in the mix of the amazing plans God has for us.
We will start in the auditorium and complete the evening outside with some amazing games (weather permitting).
More details will follow on procedures for entering and how we will social distance.
All you need to do is register and share the info with all your friends and neighbors. We look forward to VBS as we focus on how we hear from God, how we talk with God, and how we can live for God.
- Bible Center School Open House
- 6 Mediations to Fight Pornography (Part 1 of 3)
- Weekend Bulletin (April 8-11, 2021)
- Resource | Going Deeper: A Study in the Book of 1 John
- Child Dedication Service
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
- Sermon Series | Are You Certain?
- Does God Understand My Suffering?
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.