Beginning Sunday, April 27, we’re embarking on our next corporate scripture memory initiative as it relates to our series in Philippians.
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.
5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
We’ll learn one verse per week and recite it together as part of our worship service on the following Sunday.
- Sunday, April 27 • Introduction of Passage
- Sunday, May 4 • Recite Philippians 4:4
- Sunday, May 11 • Recite Philippians 4:4-5
- Sunday, May 18 • Recite Philippians 4:4-6
- Sunday, May 25 • Recite Philippians 4:4-7
- Sunday, June 1 • Recite Philippians 4:4-8