- Lesson Title: Be A Steward – Parable of the Talents
- Scripture: Matthew 25:14-29
- Verse(s): I Corinthians 4:2 (ESV)
- Steward = a person who manages something like money.
- Guidemarker: Being a good steward of my time, talent and possessions helps others learn about God and Jesus.
- Lesson Title: Be Forgiving – The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
- Scripture: Matthew 18: 21-35
- Verse(s): Colossians 3:13 (ESV)
- Forgiving = to give up or let go of anger against
- Guidemarker: God wants people to accept His message.
- Lesson Title: Be Giving – Wise Men Bring Gifts
- Scripture: Matthew 2:1-12
- Verse(s): Psalm 86:6 (ESV)
- Giving = to present; to hand over
- Guidemarker: God wants us to ask Him for help when needed.
- Lesson Title: Be Fair
- Scripture: Genesis 27:1-42; 32:3-21; 33:1-4
- Verse(s): Proverbs 21:3 (ESV)
- Fair = without showing favor; just
- Guidemarker: God wants us to be thankful for His concern and care.