- Lesson Title: Be Loving (EASTER)
- Scripture: Luke 23:54-56; 24:1-12; Matthew 28:1-10 Jesus Is Alive!
- Verse(s): John 3:16 (ESV)
- Love = to have strong tender affection toward
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to love others like He has loved me.
- Lesson Title: Be Compassionate
- Scripture: Luke 9:10-17 Jesus Feeds the 5,000
- Verse(s): I Peter 3:8 (ESV)
- Compassion = a feeling of sharing another’s suffering that leads to a desire to help
- Life’s Lesson: Because God is compassionate, I am to be the same.
- Lesson Title: Be Joyful
- Scripture: Philippians 4:4-13 Paul is Joyful in Prison
- Verse(s): Psalm 16:11 (ESV)
- Joyful = feeling, showing, or causing great happiness
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to be joyful regardless of my circumstances.
- Lesson Title: Be A Good Leader
- Scripture: 2 Chronicles 1:1-13 Solomon Becomes A Leader
- Verse(s): I Timothy 4:12 (ESV)
- Influence = the ability of one person to affect another
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to have a strong positive influence on others so they can do the right thing.