- Lesson Title: Be Helpful
- Scripture: Matthew 9:1-8; Mark 2:1-12; Luke 5:17-26 Four Friends Help
- Verse(s): Galatians 6:2 (ESV)
- Help = to aid or assist
- Life’s Lesson: Being helpful is rewarding and God is pleased when we do it.
- Lesson Title: Be Loyal
- Scripture: Ruth 2:1-18 Ruth Stays with Naomi
- Verse(s): Zechariah 7:9 (ESV)
- Loyal = showing devotion and faithfulness to someone
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to be loyal by putting another person’s feelings and needs ahead of our own.
- Lesson Title: Be Hospitable
- Scripture: 2 Kings 4:8-10 The Shunammite Woman Cares for Elisha
- Verse(s): I Peter 4:9 (ESV)
- Hospitable = friendly, warm and giving toward guests
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to be hospitable to others.
- Lesson Title: Be Polite
- Scripture: Luke 6:27-36 Do to Others
- Verse(s): Luke 6:31 (ESV)
- Polite = showing good manners or being thoughtful to others
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to treat others well, including family members.