- Lesson Title: Be Orderly
- Scripture: Exodus 25:1-27;27:19 – God Instructs Moses on How to Build the Tabernacle
- Verse(s): I Corinthians 14:40 (ESV)
- Orderly = arranged in a neat way; in order
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to be orderly and neat as we grow into adulthood.
- Lesson Title: Be A Planner
- Scripture: Proverbs 6:6-11 – The Work of the Ant
- Verse(s): Proverbs 16:3 (ESV)
- Planning = to develop or design a plan
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to be good planners.
- Lesson Title: Be Peaceful
- Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34; Luke 12:22-34 – Do Not Worry
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:6 (ESV)
- Peaceful = quiet; calm
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to turn to Him first and pray when we worry.
- Lesson Title: Be Responsive To God
- Scripture: John 3:1-18 – Jesus Tells How to Be Saved
- Verse(s): Ephesians 2:8-9 (ESV)
- Responsive = a reply; reaction
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to understand His salvation is given to anyone who accepts His Son.