- Lesson Title: Extreme Sayings – Love Your Enemies
- Scripture: Genesis 7:1-28, 45:4-5 – Joseph Loves His Brothers Anyway
- Verse(s): John 15:12 (ESV)
- Love = to have strong and tender affection for
- Guidemarker: I Will Love My Friends And My Enemies Too, This Is What He Wants Me To Do!
- Lesson Title: Extreme Sayings – Forgive Everyone
- Scripture: Matthew 18:23-35 – The Person Who Couldn’t Forgive
- Verse(s): Colossians 3:13a (CEV)
- Forgiveness = the act of giving up and letting go of the anger against; to pardon
- Guidemarker: No Matter What Is Done To Me, I Can Forgive And Let It Be!
- Lesson Title: Extreme Sayings – Let’s Move A Mountain
- Scripture: Genesis 6:14-22 – Noah Builds A Boat
- Verse(s): Hebrews 11:1 (CEV)
- Faith = trust or confidence; belief in something
- Guidemarker: It Takes Faith To Know I Can Do It, Nothing Is Impossible If I Stick To It.
- Lesson Title: Extreme Sayings – I Love Money
- Scripture: Mark 10:17-22 – The Rich Man Who Loved Money
- Verse(s): I Timothy 6:10a (CEV)
- Priorities = highest or higher in importance
- Guidemarker: I Will Love God More Than Stuff, Because I Know That He’s Enough.