Wednesdays • June 1, 8, 15, 22 • 6:30 – 7:45 PM
For four evenings, Bible Center will host a video and panel discussion on apologetics–the specific and historical reasons we Christians believe what we believe.
The informative videos are based on a series of books by atheist-turned-Christian, Lee Strobel, who initially attempted to use his investigative skills as a legal editor to disprove the existence of a Creator.
In the videos, frequently-asked questions will be addressed–questions such as:
- Where did the Bible come from and how reliable is the New Testament?
- Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual event?
- Is Jesus truly the only way to God?
- Does evidence for Jesus exist outside the Bible?
- Why is there so much evil, pain and suffering in the world?
So whether you’re a new believer or just interested in beefing up your testimony, join us for an evening of learning the foundational truths of Christianity. Guests are welcome!