Church on the Levee • Sunday, September 25 • 10:30 AM
We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to celebrate God’s grace to our church and to our city this Sunday, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Here are a few details that may help you as you plan your day:
- The start of the service is going to be very special, so you will want to be on time… probably need to arrive by 10:00 in order to park and get to a seat by 10:30
- We just learned today from the city that the canopy that covers the seating is broken so most of the seats will be in the sun, so people will want to bring sun glasses, hats, and maybe even an umbrella… along with lawn chairs.
- Because of the canopy situation we are praying God may provide a few clouds (no rain; just clouds… but of course we leave it to Him). 🙂
- If anyone is choosing to ride the shuttle from the Bible Center School (across from Ashton place), it would be good to be there by 9:15.
- Food, games, music, and fun will go until about 2:00.
- The Chase Plaza (between the Chase building and Kanawha Blvd.) will be open for us to use for eating lunch and relaxing after the service.
- Free parking at the Municipal Garage (enter from Virginia Street; right across from the Levee)
- Free parking at the Four Points Hotel garage (off Laidley Street)
- Free on-street parking nearby
- Free shuttle from Oakhurst (Bible Center School) for those who would rather ride a shuttle. Meet at the school, across from Ashton Place on Corridor G.