At the turn of the century, myriads of organizations published their “2020 Vision.” With a play on words, they outlined what they would do in the next 20 years. However, the world has drastically changed since then. At our current pace 20-, 10-, and even 5-year visions are obsolete.
With a spirit of humility and flexibility to the Holy Spirit, this series will cast vision for where we believe God is taking our church in the next 3 years. Please pray with us as we study 7 key New Testament texts and approach the future together with faith in God.
- What will our teaching & preaching look like? • October 2
- What will be most important to us? • October 16
- How will our worship services feel? • October 23
- How will we make more disciples? • October 30
- How will we reach the next generation? • November 13
- How will we reach the nations in 2020 and beyond? • November 20
- How will we serve the Kanawha Valley? • November 27
Two weeks will feature sermons outside of this series:
- October 9 – Guest Speaker, Larry Bell (Walk Thru the Bible)
- November 6 – How to Have a Great Election Day