Three identical services will be held this Christmas–two on Christmas Eve (4 & 6 PM) and one on Christmas Day (10 AM). Nurseries will be provided for children from birth–2 years old at both the 4 PM Saturday Service and the 10 AM Sunday service. Volunteers are needed for these two services. If you would like to help, please contact Michelle Thompson. We welcome families or groups who would like to serve together as well as individuals.
- Trunk or Treat: All Hands on Deck!
- Weekend Bulletin (September 16-19, 2021)
- Mark Your Calendars | Legacy Grandparenting Summit
- Resource | Gospel-Centered Marriage: Becoming the Couple God Wants You to Be
- Living Your Purpose Past 50
- Weekend Bulletin (September 9-12, 2021)
- Resource | Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home through Time, Moments, and Milestones
- Sermon Series | Reno
- What We’ll Do if the Pandemic Continues (Part 4)
- Outdoor Baptism (Sept. 19)
- What We’ll Do if the Pandemic Continues (Part 3)
- Weekend Bulletin (September 2-5, 2021)