- Lesson Title: Understanding the Consequences
- Scripture: Matthew 25:14-30 3 – Men Receive the Consequences for Their Actions
- Verse(s): Galatians 6:7 (NLT)
- Consequence = an act of following something as an effect, result, or outcome.
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to remember that we are responsible for our own actions and the consequences we receive.
- Lesson Title: Forgive Others
- Scripture: Matthew 18:21-35 – Forgiven, But Forgetful
- Verse(s): Colossians 3:13 (NLT)
- Forgive = to grant pardon for or remission of
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to forgive others just as He has forgiven me.
- Lesson Title: God’s Strength in Me
- Scripture: Acts 27:13-44 – Paul Depended On God’s Strength
- Verse(s): 2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)
- Strength = moral power, firmness, or courage.
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to find strength to go on through life with prayer and Bible reading.
- Lesson Title: Honesty
- Scripture: Matthew 26:69-75; John 21: 15-17 – Peter’s Dishonesty
- Verse(s): Romans 12:18 (NLT)
- Honesty = the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to demonstrate honesty in private and public, by my words and actions.