Traditionally, the two largest giving months at Bible Center are June and December. Since June is the end of our financial year, we normally keep the congregation informed as to the final amount needed to end in the black with all bills paid. The congregation always responds and, thus, we budget with that in mind. The Lord has been good to us! Let’s join together to make sure we hit our marks this year as well–ending the year with all bills paid and a little left over.
- Welcome the Community to the Easter Egg Hunt!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 25-28, 2021)
- Resource | Erasing Hell: What God Said about Eternity and the Things We’ve Made Up
- Bible Center Welcomes Dr. Gregg Allison
- Fireside Chat | Member Statement of Faith
- Weekend Bulletin (February 18-21, 2021)
- 5 Reminders from the Snow
- Resource | When Christ Comes: The Beginning of the Very Best
- Bible Center School | Enrolling Now!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 11-14, 2021)
- Sermon Series | Renewed
- Communion This Weekend