Traditionally, the two largest giving months at Bible Center are June and December. Since June is the end of our financial year, we normally keep the congregation informed as to the final amount needed to end in the black with all bills paid. The congregation always responds and, thus, we budget with that in mind. The Lord has been good to us! Let’s join together to make sure we hit our marks this year as well–ending the year with all bills paid and a little left over.
- Weekend Bulletin (October 21-24, 2021)
- Bible Center Preschool Expands, Seeks Teachers
- Overcoming Anxiety Pop-Up
- Trunk or Treat: Jump in now!
- Weekend Bulletin (October 14-17, 2021)
- Resource | A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender
- New Group | Line Dancing
- Sermon Series | Struggle Bus
- Regroup | An Evening for Women
- DivorceCare Support Group
- Weekend Bulletin (October 7-10, 2021)
- Resource | 7 Myths About Singleness