As we prepare to celebrate Bible Center’s 75th Anniversary, we are looking for a variety of photos, printed materials, and keepsakes that can be displayed during the weekend of March 3-4. If you have any photos we can scan or items we can borrow, you may leave them at the front desk, or contact Jessica VonCrist or Christy Corbin. Photos will be scanned and returned promptly, and all other items will be returned after March 4.
- 6 Mediations to Fight Pornography (Part 1 of 3)
- Weekend Bulletin (April 8-11, 2021)
- Resource | Going Deeper: A Study in the Book of 1 John
- Child Dedication Service
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
- Sermon Series | Are You Certain?
- Does God Understand My Suffering?
- Weekend Bulletin (April 4, 2021)
- Resource | Hope in Times of Fear
- Why Mass Shootings and Tornados?
- Women’s Softball Openings
- Weekend Bulletin (March 25-28, 2021)