As we prepare to celebrate Bible Center’s 75th Anniversary, we are looking for a variety of photos, printed materials, and keepsakes that can be displayed during the weekend of March 3-4. If you have any photos we can scan or items we can borrow, you may leave them at the front desk, or contact Jessica VonCrist or Christy Corbin. Photos will be scanned and returned promptly, and all other items will be returned after March 4.
- Faith-based innovation center provides training, encouragement for the future
- Weekend Bulletin (September 17-20, 2020)
- Book | Historical Theology
- Weekend Bulletin (September 10-13, 2020)
- Worship Center Available for Prayer
- 6 Pro Tips for Your News
- Weekend Bulletin (September 3-6, 2020)
- Book | The Gospel According to Jesus: What Is Authentic Faith?
- Fall Membership Session
- Police & First Responder Family Counseling & Support Group
- Sermon Series | Overwhelmed
- Sunday Morning Service Moving to WCHS