As we prepare to celebrate Bible Center’s 75th Anniversary, we are looking for a variety of photos, printed materials, and keepsakes that can be displayed during the weekend of March 3-4. If you have any photos we can scan or items we can borrow, you may leave them at the front desk, or contact Jessica VonCrist or Christy Corbin. Photos will be scanned and returned promptly, and all other items will be returned after March 4.
- Bulletin (October 20, 2019)
- 3 Ways to Love Your City
- What Disney’s Daughters Teach Us About God
- High School Mission Trip Info Meeting
- Bulletin (October 13, 2019)
- Cozy Around the Campfire
- Insomnia (Middle & High School)
- Communion Sunday (Oct. 13)
- 4 Holidays to Celebrate Each Year
- Child Dedication Service
- What’s Missing from Your Life?
- HSM Leadership Retreat (High School)