Communion is a time we remember what Jesus did for us on the cross. It’s a purifying experience for Jesus’ Church and a time when we come together to offer praise and thanksgiving to Him.
It’s our joy to announce that we’ll resume communion during the following weekend services:
- October 29 & November 1
- November 19 & 22 (prior to Thanksgiving)
- December 17 & 20 (prior to Christmas)
What to Expect:
- Pick up your communion packet as you enter the auditorium.
- Keep it somewhere convenient during the service.
- At the end of the service, Pastor Matt will lead the congregation in partaking of the bread and juice.
- Please keep your empty (disposable) communion cup in hand to throw away in the trash cans at the doors as you exit.
For a more detailed study of the beauty of communion, you can study the following: Matthew 26:26-30; 28:20; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:13-20; John 6:1-59; Romans 6:1-4; 1 Corinthians 11:23-32.
If you’re not yet comfortable returning to our in-person services, you’re invited to partake of communion with us on any of our online channels on those Sundays at 9 or 11 AM. Feel free to stop by the Info Desk (Monday-Thursday, 9 AM to 5 PM) to pick up a communion packet or use your own bread and juice/wine at home.