Saturday, August 21 | 9:00-10:30 AM
What is it?
A brief informational seminar led by Pastor Mike Graham
Who should come?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about groups
- Anyone considering joining a group
- Anyone coaching, leading, or participating in a Discipleship Group (D-Group) this Fall
Where do I go?
- We will meet in the Auditorium from 9:00-10:30 AM.
- Doors will open at 8:30 AM and light refreshments will be served.
What about my kids?
- Childcare is available (up to 3rd grade) but you must register by Sunday, August 15 to ensure childcare workers are onsite.
Sign me up!
Register here, and be sure to indicate whether or not you will need child care.
This is a time to prepare together for an incredible year. God is using these groups to center us around a right understanding of His Word and then sending us out to live life as everyday missionaries. This is a crucial step in God building us into a movement of disciples making disciples—I’m so excited for your involvement. -Pastor Mike Graham