Through the years, the Bible Center family has creatively given in various ways during the holidays. This year we are designating all December giving as the “Christmas Offering.”
All December giving focuses on two goals:
- Fund the ministry
- Expand the ministry
#1 – Fund the Ministry
Each year, 24% of our budgeted giving comes in the month of December. Even if we tried to budget otherwise, that has historically been our reality due to the benefits of year-end giving and the inspiration that each Christmas season brings.
Your December giving will catch up our budgeted expenses allowing us to:
- Broadcast our services online and on TV, reaching thousands of devices weekly
- Serve families affected by special needs
- Partner with local organizations like Union Mission and global missionaries
- Teach the Bible to hundreds of children and students weekly
- Care for our staff and their families
- Cover all our operational expenses, including our mortgage
#2 – Expand the Ministry
Above our budgeted need, we desire to break ground this spring on a state-of-the-art picnic pavilion, complete with bathrooms, concessions, and a kitchen. With thousands on our campus each week enjoying our new ball fields, bike park, playground, and pickleball courts… We’re convinced a picnic pavilion is the next step to meeting the needs of families and friends who gather here.
December Goal: $1,000,000
Will you pray about what the Lord will have you give between now and December 31st? Will you consider helping us crush this giving goal so we can launch into 2022 with strength?
2021 contributions must be received/postmarked by December 31. If you have questions about other tax-free giving opportunities, contact Lee Walker (304-346-0431).