- 9 AM / Room 2104
- 6-8 PM / HSM PRTY (3rd Sunday of the month) / Various Locations
Wednesdays (during the school year)
- 6-7 PM / Auditorium
- 7:00-7:45 / Small Groups
Matt loves Jesus, his family, and when students give their lives to Jesus! He enjoys hanging out with students, seeing them grow closer to God, hunting, fishing, drinking an amazing cup of coffee and having fun.
What is HSM?
Isn’t that High School Musical? Not quite!
We are the High School Ministry of Bible Center Church! We believe that church should be enjoyed, not endured! We offer engaging mid-week and weekend services, life-changing small groups, and awesome events, all designed to help high school students encounter Jesus.
The Gospel is Our Center
Our message is Jesus.
We are committed to making Him known.
Fun is how we roll
Fun is a universal language. We believe God created fun.
We believe in having fun.
Relationships Are a Priority
Life was never meant to be lived alone.
We know that we are better together.
Empowerment is one of our greatest values
Our ministry is a team sport built on the sacrifice of others.
Want to make a difference?
Come see us!
There are so many ways to get involved at HSM! Come check out a Wednesday or Sunday or feel free to look around and discover all kinds of opportunities to help you get plugged in. We can’t wait to meet you!
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Men’s Breakfast
- Big Daddy Weave in Concert
- Befriend: Create Belonging in an Age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear
- Outdoor Baptism (Sept. 8)
- Bulletin (August 18, 2019)
- Celebrate Recovery In-Depth 12-Step Study
- Core Class: The Holy Spirit & the Church
- 2 Ways You Can Help Get the Maker’s Center Ready for our Community
- OWLS Fall Picnic & Hayride (Adults 55+)
- Introducing The Maker’s Center
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.