9 & 11 AM / Room 1105
Wednesdays (during the school year)
6:15-7:30 PM / Auditorium & Small Groups
The middle school ministry is an exciting and active ministry. Our goal is to see students pursuing a right relationship with God, others and self (Matthew 22:37-40).
Middle School Pastor
Josh loves hanging out with students and watching as they begin to own their faith. He enjoys working through the Bible with students to see how it applies to their lives while encouraging them to share their faith at their different schools.
We’d love to connect with you!
Our desire is two-fold:
- To be a group that any middle school student in Kanawha valley can feel welcomed and challenged to grow in their faith. Through fun games, crazy activities, and relevant lessons we want the middle school years to be a memorable time that builds a great foundation for the future.
- To provide opportunities for students use and grow the gifts they have been given to build up the church.
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
- Bulletin (January 12, 2020)
- Info Meeting for Summer GO Teams
- Sermon Series | Authentic: The Marks of a Disciple
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.