Thursday, May 24 • 3-8 PM Bible Center is supporting the foster care community by supplying some of the basic and initial needs of children upon their move to a new home. We...
Foster & Adoption
Thursday, March 1 • 6-7:30 PM • Family Rm (3rd Floor) Are you raising your grandchildren? Foster children? Or adopted children? We realize that the only way we can parent...
Mondays • February 19 - April 23 • 6-9 PM • Rm. 3105/06 Are you interested in becoming a foster parent? Would you consider becoming a certified respite provider to give...
Tuesday, Nov. 28 • 6:30-7:30 PM • Family Rm (3rd Floor) Have you considered doing foster care, but don't know where to start? Do you wonder if it is something you can do? Is...
Do you care deeply about the children in Foster Care in our area? Do you want to be an encouragement to the families in the trenches doing foster care? Bible Center is...
- Bible Center Welcomes Dr. Gregg Allison
- Fireside Chat | Member Statement of Faith
- Weekend Bulletin (February 18-21, 2021)
- 5 Reminders from the Snow
- Resource | When Christ Comes: The Beginning of the Very Best
- Bible Center School | Enrolling Now!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 11-14, 2021)
- Sermon Series | Renewed
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.