Friday, February 11 | 6:30-8:30 PM
Saturday, February 12 | 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
A Weekend Intensive on God’s Word and God’s Spirit
Have you ever wondered what role the Holy Spirit plays in our transformation? What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit? What must we do to be filled with the Spirit? How can we walk in the Spirit with our families, friends, colleagues, and neighbors? Dr. Gregg and Nora Allison will answer those questions for us this weekend, both through their teaching and stories from life, family, and ministry.
Friday, February 11
- 6:00 PM | Doors Open
- 6:30-8:00 PM | Joint Session 1 – God’s Word & God’s Spirit (Gregg)
- 8:00-8:30 PM | Joint Session 2 – Q & A (Gregg)
Saturday, February 12
- 8:30 AM | Light breakfast and coffee available
- 9:00-10:00 AM | Split Session 3 – The Living Word: An Interactive Study of Acts 8:26-40 (men with Gregg; women with Nora)
- 10:00-10:30 AM | Break
- 10:30-11:30 AM | Joint Session 4 – The Leading Spirit: How Can We Be Filled with the Spirit? (Gregg)
- 11:30 AM-12:30 PM | Joint Session 5 – Q & A (Gregg & Nora)
Dr. Gregg Allison was one of Pastor Matt’s favorite professors and mentors at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, where he has taught since 2003. Nora remains one of Sarah’s favorite Women’s Ministry Speakers to this day. God has used their decades of ministry and family experience to impact believers around the world.