This Week at a Glance
- Worship | 8:45, 10:00, 11:15 AM
(Speaker: Pastor Josh Willetts)
- Kids/Students Schedule
- Groups Schedule
- 6 PM | Member Meeting
- 6 PM | Early Childhood & Kids | Family Night at the Park
- 6 PM | Choir Kick-Off and Info Meeting
News & Events
We are collecting items for critical access hospitals, community centers, and a Christian Camp that is acting as a community emergency facility in one of the hardest hit rural areas. Many people have lost everything and are in need of anything we may use on a daily basis. Thank you for your generosity already! You can see the current list of items needed and updated information on our web page.
Wednesday, August 17 | 5:30 PM | The pickleball courts will be set up for anyone who would like to play or learn to play. Call or text Danny Rader at (304) 206-8123.
All-Church Fishing Frenzy
Saturday, August 20 | 8:30-11:30 AM | Wine Cellar Park, Dunbar | You’re invited to join us for an unforgettable Fishing Frenzy! Meet up with friends and make new ones as we have a blast going for the biggest fish. [More info]
Wednesday, August 31 | Awana, Middle School (6 PM at church), and High School (7 PM at BCS) ministries will kick off for the year on Wednesday, August 31.
Sing in the Choir!
The choir will be kicking off its Fall session soon! Join us for a kick-off/info meeting on Wednesday, August 17, at 6 PM. Contact Mary Beth Malcolm with questions.
Opportunity in “The Lodge”
Buddies are needed in “The Lodge” (our special needs classroom) for the 10:00 and 11:15 Sunday services and on Wednesday evenings. For more information, contact Emily King.
Kentucky Missions Trip
September 18-23 | Pastor Richard Thompson will be leading a team to help rebuild homes in Eastern Kentucky after last year’s tornados. Contact Pastor Thompson with questions or sign up here. Cost is $125.
Awana Family Cook Out
Wednesday, August 24 | 6:00-7:30 PM | If you’re planning on your child attending Awana on Wednesdays this fall, or if you’d like to know more about Awana, you and your family are invited to a cookout as we prepare to launch our Fall program. Come hang out and enjoy food and drinks. We’ll have a slip ‘n slide too, so come prepared to get wet, and bring a towel and change of clothes. AWANA supplies will be for sale so you can make sure kids are ready to start on August 31. For questions, contact Pastor Steve Neill.
Bible Center Preschool
Lead Teacher | Birth-to-2 | Bible Center Preschool is looking for a team player who is passionate about building into future generations by caring for young children. Job description and qualifications can be viewed here. Interested persons should apply online.
Bible Center School
- Assistant Cook for the 2022-23 preschool/school year. Please contact Machelle Huffman to apply.
- Substitute Teachers | Applicants may choose which grade levels they are most comfortable with and which days of the week they are available. All applicants will receive training prior to their first time subbing in the classroom. Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
- Aftercare Attendants | Available Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00-5:30 PM. Applicants may choose the days and hours they are available. Great opportunity for high school and/or college students! Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
Stay Up to Date with the Saturday Round-Up
A weekly email delivered to your inbox with the weekend bulletin, upcoming events, and the latest news.