Through the years, the Bible Center family has creatively given in various ways during the holidays. All December giving is typically designated as the “Christmas Offering.”
This year, December giving focuses on two goals:
- Fund the ministry
- Resource Objective 3 (from this year’s vision), proclaiming and providing God’s Word.
#1 – Fund the Ministry
Each year, 24% of our budgeted giving comes in the month of December. Even if we tried to budget otherwise, that has historically been our reality due to the benefits of year-end giving and the inspiration that each Christmas season brings.
Your December giving will catch up our budgeted expenses allowing us to:
- Broadcast our services online and on TV, reaching thousands of devices weekly
- Serve families affected by special needs
- Partner with local organizations like Union Mission and global missionaries
- Teach the Bible to hundreds of children and students weekly
- Care for our staff and their families
- Cover all our operational expenses, including our mortgage
#2 – Resource Objective 3
Objective 3 calls us to fund the proclamation and provision of God’s Word as we seek to replace the speakers in both our Southridge and Oakhurst auditoriums. We will also partner with Jack and Suzie Russell to translate the Bible into the Simba language. This is an incredibly exciting endeavor! [Learn more]
Will you pray about what the Lord will have you give between now and December 31st? Will you consider partnering with us to impact our state and reach people for Christ both here are around the world?
2023 contributions must be received/postmarked by December 31. If you have questions about other tax-free giving opportunities, contact Romie Mundy (304-346-0431).