Rejuvenate your spiritual life. Share your faith more easily! And dig deeper into the Bible!
Bible Center offers core classes to:
- Continue forming and building our foundation and direction around Scripture
- Help believers to become faithful disciples established in the faith and to be fruitful witnesses equipped to do ministry.
- 2 one-night intensives per year
- 2-3 six-to-ten-week classes per year (offered at multiple times on Thursdays)
Classes Topics Include:
- How to Study Your Bible
- The Gospel
- Spiritual Growth and Renewal
- How to Reach Your Neighbor
- Developing a Theological Vision
- Bible Study Methods
- Biblical Doctrines
- Reaching the City
- and More…
Core Classes & Materials
Mike Graham - May 18, 2018
How to Study Your Bible
From Series: "How to Study Your Bible"
Not sure where to start with Bible study? Want to get more out of your current study or devotions? You’re invited to a one-night workshop where we’ll discuss questions like: Can I apply Old Testament promises to myself? Does Jesus really want me to “pluck out my eye”? If “I can do all things through Christ,” why is life still so hard? Why would Pastor Mike name his hamster Hermeneutics?